Chapman and Hall/CRC
- Covers the core components of Julia as well as packages relevant to the input, manipulation and representation of data.
- Discusses several important topics in data science including supervised and unsupervised learning.
- Reviews data visualization using the Gadfly package, which was designed to emulate the very popular ggplot2 package in R. Readers will learn how to make many common plots and how to visualize model results.
- Presents how to optimize Julia code for performance.
- Will be an ideal source for people who already know R and want to learn how to use Julia (though no previous knowledge of R or any other programming language is required).